I saw one of my favorite content creators on Instagram make these delicious crepes so I decided to go for it and they did not disappoint. I decided to use buckwheat for them because of all the nutritional benefits. Buckwheat is super rich in fiber which is great for your digestive system. It's also great to eat Buckwheat in your Luteal Phase of your cycle because you want to eat foods that produce serotonin. These were so delish and I can confirm they are now a Preston favorite! Full recipe is below.
1 cup buckwheat flour
1 ⅓ cup of nut milk
2 Tbsps honey or maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1 Tbsp butter
1. Mix buckwheat, eggs, milk, honey, cinnamon, vanilla and salt in a bowl
2. Heat pan with butter or cooking spray of choice
3. Pour 1/4 cup of batter in the pan. Cook the crepe until it starts to bubble slightly and edges are golden. Then carefully flip and cook for 2-3 minutes more on the other side.
4. Repeat for all crepes
5. Transfer to a plate to cool
6. Top crepes with greek yoghurt and fruit or other toppings of your choice!