Healthy Soba Noodle Salad
Asian food is my all time favorite cuisine and this soba noodle salad is one of my go-to's for a weekday lunch. It's so easy to make and super healthy. Soba noodles are packed with lots of vitamins, fiber and protein. You can customize the salad with whatever veggies you like! Let me know what you think.
Rice wine vinegar
1. make the dressing - mix all sauces and ginger together and put dressing aside
2. finely chop all vegetables
3. bring water to a boil and add soba noodles
4. cook for 4-6 minutes. You don't want to overcook the noodles
5. drain noodles and rinse with cold water immediately
6. toss together soba noodles with dressing and vegetables
7. garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy!